Monday, April 20, 2009

Easter Books I Made for our Granddaughters


Here are the easter books I made for our sweet babies to look at in Sacrament Meetings. I personalized each one and this is what I did:

I purchased a $1.99 photo album from Target, be sure to get the kind that you can take the cover papers out of (not all have that).
I used digital scrapbooking items with microsoft 'publisher' to create a personalized front and back cover for each book.

I bought the "I am a Child of God" card set of Greg Olson prints from Deseret Book.

I backed each card and quote with marblized scrap paper (card stock makes it too thick).

Then I printed the quote for each picture in a cute font (quotes are on the back of the pictures).

I included some pictures of them, their family, a story about them and Heavenly Father's plan of happiness, and of course a picture of Grammy and Papa so they won't forget us.


This post continues for the next 3 posts so I could put all the pictures in.

3 comments:

  1. One of my favorite gifts Hazel has ever gotten!!! Thank you again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These books are so precious...made for two precious little girls....Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so beautiful and what treasures for those two little sweeties to cherish all their lives....thanks so much for coming by and for the sweet comment...I hope you are having a great week!

    ReplyDelete