Saturday, April 4, 2009

Spode, Johnson Bros. & Other Things Pink

Thank you Beverly for hosting Pink Saturday.
Here are the Johnson Bros. "Castles" salt & pepper shakers I found at Home Goods this week.
Here they are with my "Churchill" transferware from Old Time Pottery, a Pitcher I found at Home Goods that is a no name brand but I love it anyway. And the flatware was $1.00 each at Target.
A closeup
A Spode platter that I found at TJMax several years ago. I bought a few pieces of red and a few blue ones as well. I only brought the red ones to Ohio because the blue didn't go with the decor at the Mission Home.
Have a Lovely Day~
Alicia

4 comments:

  1. I collect the Johnson's Blue and hope to use it all for Easter. Kids and all, we are setting a fine table for Easter. I will use paper for the very little kids table. I love the pink Spode.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alicia,

    I did see the ivy. Looked nice there.

    Love your dishes. I miss Pink Saturday every week because i forget to sign up ahead.

    Blessings on your day, and thanks for all your ideas for my problem store exterior. =0))

    Barbara Jean

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them all! Those are beautiful! Wow! A feast for the eyes! After I find that Aesop's Fable plate anywhere for a good price, I'll look for more. I'm liking Spode more and more! ;-)

    Happy Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post! Your Spode platter is beautiful. It all is lovely. I really like your new pitcher, shakers and transferware. Happy Pink Saturday!

    We sure are sure enjoying conference and hope you all are in Ohio. Once in Richmond we had to go the the church. We have been so spoiled by having it on TV in practically everyroom and realxing at home;)

    Enjoy this weekend as we are spiritually fed!:-)

    ReplyDelete