Friday, March 13, 2009

See The Beautiful Temple in Curitiba, Brasil

If you would like to see what the inside of a Temple of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints looks like, you can view the Brasil, Curitiba Temple open house video here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-WFX6ZXMLg

To see a film explaining why the LDS Church builds temples:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-x_-TQivCx8

I am thankful for the Temples that dot the entire face of the earth, because in them we can become eternal families. I'm thankful that in a time when things are uncertain here on the earth, I know I have a Heavenly Father who loves me and I love Him. Because He loves us the same way we love our earthly children, He has given us commandments to help us be happy and keep us safe from harm. He provided this earth for us through His Son, Jesus Christ our Savior and Redeemer. Because of Jesus' perfect example and His atonement, we can all return to our Heavenly Father. I know that Joseph Smith is the Prophet of the Restoration, that all the ancient priesthood keys were restored through him. I know that the Book of Mormon is another testiment of Jesus, His life and His atonement. I am grateful for living Prophets to guide us in latter days just as those ancient prophets did. This is my testimony in the name of our Savior Jesus Christ, amen.

Have a Lovely Day~
Alicia

1 comment: