Saturday, March 21, 2009

Why Old Ladies Shouldn't Wear Stiletto Shoes

Last February our Chrissy returned from her mission in Ft. Lauderdale. She came "home" to the Ohio to be with us for a couple of weeks.
One day she left her 'very cute' & 'very high stiletto' shoes in the kitchen. Since we wear the same size shoe (which was bad when she was young, but I thought that it could be good now that SHE has all the cute shoes;-). Well, there we were all alone, just the shoes and I. So I decided to try them on. No sooner had I slipped my feet inside and both calves had terrible charlie horses. So I'm hopping around trying to get my feet out of the shoes, which is harder than it sounds when your calf muscle won't relax. Boy was I ever glad no one was around to see that sorry and undignified display!!!LOL.
Have a Lovely Saturday~
Alicia

4 comments:

  1. LOL! Hello Alicia! I came to say thank you for the sweet comment on my blog and enjoyed your funny story. I can imagine how hard it was to get them off with your cramped legs as I cannot imagine putting them on. I wear orthopedic ankle boots and any store bought shoes make me cringe but especially those with heals. :-) Have a wonderful weekend!

    Hugs ~
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so funny! I really wish I would have been there to see that. I would have not been able to stop laughing. Oh by the way, I love this blog you set up. It is soooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You left such a nice comment on my tablescape post last Thurs., and then I had computer problems, so I'm just now getting over here to thank you. I laughed about your high heels story. I can empathize with you, because I often get bad leg cramps. It's wonderful when you can laugh at yourself about something like this. laurie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really cute and funny also. I love reading it. It made me laugh after a long stressful time on net.
    Size 13 shoes

    ReplyDelete