Friday, March 6, 2009

A Tisket a Tasket, a Bootie Filled Basket

Well I finished 3 pairs of girls and 3 pairs of boys booties and they are ready to go! Just in time too, because our office couple just became the grandparents of another sweet baby boy. They can hardly wait to see him. Alas, they will do that soon because they will be finished here at the end of the month. (I wonder if they'll stay if I throw myself at their feet and beg!?! No? Ok, it wouldn't be enough to keep me from my grandbabies either ;-)
Have a Lovely Day~
Alicia

3 comments:

  1. Those booties are adorable :)

    Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting on my temple posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!

    I'm so happy and thankful that you had a wonderful Sabbath. What a great start to a new week!

    I love the baby booties. Can't tell, are they crocheted? I just learned to knit.

    I love Gone With The Wind, too!!
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Elizabeth,
    They are crocheted.The pattern is my own. I tend to like crochet a little more sturdy than the more open lacy look that you find in most baby shops.
    Thanks for stopping by.
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete